Wednesday, September 20

Next Gen Games

Last night I browsed through atleast fifty new next-gen titles. High resolution graphics are not dead!! Their has been a common misconception that graphics in video games are as good as they get. This is simply not true! Looking at the upcoming titles I envisioned what the games would play like based on a shear picture. While the price for the PS3 is still out of this world, I would by no means regret putting a down payment on it.
The XBOX360 has also recently made an impact on the Japanese industry at the Tokyo Game Show 2006 (the E3 of Japan). Releasing one hundred ten titles and several RPGs (myself being a big fan I’ll defiantly jump on checking out the details once I get home from work). The wii is also something I would love to own or give a test drive. This being the case I am strongly considering purchasing all three and trying to write it off as a tax deduction for educational purposes.
Also I’ve found another great place for news on the industry. GameIndustry.Biz is an invaluable resource for news and information on the game industry.

No comments: