Monday, October 30

Searching



Today's goal was to reasses the cost of attending Full Sail along with living there. I compiled a nice little excel sheet and turned my room upside down in the proccess.



I purchased these three must read books today during lunch break. I'm going to start with Code and work my way through the series.



Today was terribly painful at work. For those that don't know I work at an OfficeMax distribution center at the moment (I change jobs quite a bit but this one pays very well 12.50 an hour with benefits and generally much more laid back than other jobs I've encountered). Today we had a company wide meeting about the new core values of OfficeMax and how OfficeMax wants enter the Blue Ocean and leave the Red Ocean. Our new core values are Passion, Ingenuity, and Fun. Man was the meeting fun ...

No comments: