Sunday, March 4

Pre-GDC

P1010005

Tomorrow is GDC you can feel it in the atmosphere. The morning started off with a wonderful chat over breakfast with man who had just finished having breakfast with his family. He let me sit at their table since seating was in short supply. After breakfast I had a very interesting conversation with him about the IT industry and the innovation revolved around Google Inc., Apple, and the rest of silicon valley. If time permits I definatly want to head up there and check it out.
After some more time spent over Calculus on the train, I bumped into an old buddy from my first GDC at King of Prussia, PA. Kevin Dunde is easily spoted with his cowboy hat and was with his friend Paul Frost both of whom came all the way from Canada for the week.
Later at Virgin Records cafe I met up with Nikki Inderlied and Jack olmsted from I4U News. I think Jack was helping Nikki advice, who was also here at GDC for the very first time. Anyways, after wraping up with soem more Calculus I'll head back out into the city and see what else I can find.

1 comment:

JOlmsted said...

Hey Michael,

It was great to meet you at the Virgin Mega Store Cafe and that you blogged about the experience. The photo Nikki snapped of you is now on the i4U News Crew Blog: http://digitalreporter.blogspot.com

How did you like GDC?

Regards,

-Jack Olmsted
i4U News