Monday, June 11

Learning is Exponantial

Everyday we learn a little about something, or else the day is wasted and we start tomorow no different than the day before. We learn unconsciously most of the time, and because of this, the knowladge passes through us like wind. Still human potential is boundless and when a person becomes self aware of his potential and the ability to learn, things become limitless.

In the past few days, to be more exact in the past week or so; I've learned so much about what can be done, that I have a hard time sleeping at night, just thinking about what else I could be doing this very instant.

Below I'd like to share some of the fastest knowladge I've managed to get my hands on this weekend.

XNATutorial.com
A collection of 30 videos covering both XNA and CSharp syntax. The final videos cover the Farseer Physics library which further pushes what can be done in very little time.

Although XNA is a fantastic tool for many, I'm not a fan of managed code, and although I plan to continue learning all that can be done as well as with time exploring the rest of the .Net framework.

What's to come:
http://playstation3-homebrew.blogspot.com/
http://ps2dev.org/ps3/Tutorials

2 comments:

Zygote said...

For various XNA news you can always check out my site. Maybe it will change your mind on managed code :)

Ziggy
Ziggyware XNA News and Tutorials

Akujin said...

You're nuts man simply put. lol

I don't know how someone can have the energy to always be so attentive.