Sunday, July 29

Everyone can draw



Is something I trully believe, creativity is something that all humans can do. With that being said, I am a huge supporter of user created content, customization, and this brings me to some good news regarding Little Big Planet. It was recently announced that Little Big Planet will not just be "an obstacle course simulator". The enemies ranging from giants to little robots I'm confident that the creators of Kung-Fu will provide plenty of variations, but the question is how much of this will be sandbox and open to user manipulation.

Customizing the materials is fairly given, but what about the AI? Will the user be able to modify stats such as strength, hit points, and maybe even create our own creatures of evil.

Well suffice to say, I'm very excited. Could you imagine a story driven game with free episodic content created by users?

No comments: