Sunday, February 3

Two Week Dash

After a month that can best be described as walking on ice with a sevnty pound weight, Stickbiscuit Studios ( Michael Kofman - Project Officer and Gameplay, Charlie Prouse - Interface Lead, and Casey Flach - Technolodgy Officer ) we nailed our game document, earning our first $150k SGP dollars out of a possible 1.5 million to be accumilated. Our second milestone towards the end of the month did not pan out so well, earning us only 160k our of a possible 300k for that milestone, the team walked away disappointed. While I tried to cheer up the team, and push the blame onto the overly unjust critism and grading scale, I realize that I failed as a project officer. In the comming two weeks until Alpha I intend to step up. As far as my work goes, and also actually play the role of a project officer and nag as much as needed to keep on schedule.

Time to go to sleep, tomorrow will be a long day.

No comments: